Ecological factors and the price of Moscow apartments
AbstractThe hedonic models for apartment prices in Moscow are considered. Besides the usual explanatory variables the ecological factors are included into the models. The significant influence of the carbon oxide concentration on the apartment prices is revealed as well as influence of the distance from a flat to a nearest enterprise. The concentrations of the nitric oxide and nitric dioxide do not effect to apartment pricing.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS" in its journal Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/
hedonic models; apartment pricing; ecological factors;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Magnus, Jan & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2010. "The price of Moscow apartments," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 89-105.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Катышев П.К. & Эйсмонт О.А., 2010. "Готовность Жителей Москвы Платить За Качество Окружающей Среды," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 46(2), Ð°Ð¿ÑÐµÐ.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.