Dialéctica en la argumentación económica
AbstractThis paper presents a group of argument models with the purpose of highlighting which debate characteristics should be kept in mind when analyzing written texts or oral speeches in different activities of daily life. It describes the importance of controversies in conceptual change and epistemology illustrated with a typical case of the debate on the challenges of free trade. The authors elaborate an interpretation of the explanation/understanding dualism in the social sciences through argumentation models and controversies.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía in its journal Revista de Economía Institucional.
Volume (Year): 7 (2005)
Issue (Month): 12 (January-June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Cra. 1 No. 12-68 Casa de las Mandolinas
Phone: (571) 2826066 Ext. 1307
Fax: (571) 2826066 Ext. 1304
Web page: http://www.economiainstitucional.com
More information through EDIRC
dialectics; argumentation; epistemology; controversy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B49 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Estrada, 2011.
"The Power to Tax: A Lecture of Hayek,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 2-14, September.
- Fernando, Estrada, 2010.
"Sencillez y explicación en la teoría económica
[Simplicity and explanation in the economic theory]," MPRA Paper 20669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Epistemology of the economy: comments from Robert Nozick," MPRA Paper 22410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010.
"Información y persuasión en los mercados financieros
[Information and persuasion in financial markets]," MPRA Paper 20158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2005.
"Estado mínimo, agencias de protección y control territorial
[Minimum State, control agencies and Territorial protection]," MPRA Paper 20172, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Jan 2010.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Heuristic on economics," MPRA Paper 35118, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "The progressive tax," MPRA Paper 34971, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010.
"Theory of argumentation in financial markets,"
21824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "The power to tax," MPRA Paper 33203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Financial crises, asymmetric information and argumentation," MPRA Paper 35080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012. "Asymmetric information and financial markets," MPRA Paper 39025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012. "Heuristic in the economic: a note on Robert Nozick," MPRA Paper 38882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paola Rodríguez).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.