Strategy process as formation and realization of corporate goals: The synthesis of surveys in Russian firms
AbstractBased on a series of corporate surveys, the paper reveals the peculiarities of strategy processes in Russian companies. The data suggests that the fragile balance of power between the top management and the dominant owners leads to establishing of sets of hardly combined goals. The necessary partial implementation of such sets leads to low confidence in the actions to be undertaken, low persistence in realization of business projects, permanent readiness to withdraw resources from the existing projects for their redirection into non–core assets.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Rainer Hampp Verlag in its journal Journal for East European Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 14 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Pages: 48 - 64
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/
Postal: Rainer Hampp Verlag, Journals, Marktplatz 5, 86415 Mering, Germany
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergey Solntsev, 2013. "Senior management labor market: from economic growth to crisis. The case of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/MAN/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.