Regulatory Reform in Higher Education in the UK: Incentives for Efficiency and Product Quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 8 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (Summer)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karsten Mause, 2010. "Considering Market-Based Instruments for Consumer Protection in Higher Education," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 29-53, March.
- Karsten Mause, 2008. "Rethinking governmental licensing of higher education institutions," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 57-78, February.
- Sergei Beliakov & Mikhail Lugachyov & Andrei Markov, 1998. "Financial and Institutional Change in Russian Higher Education," CERT Discussion Papers 9805, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.