Financial Development: Theories and Recent Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Review of Economic Policy.
Volume (Year): 5 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://oxrep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Santos-Paulino, Amelia U., 2008. "Export Productivity, Finance, and Economic Growth: Are the Southern Engines of Growth Different?," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) RP2008/27, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yoon Je Cho, 2010. "The Role of State Intervention in the Financial Sector : Crisis Prevention, Containment, and Resolution," Finance Working Papers 23013, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yoon Je Cho, 2010. "The Role of State Intervention in the Financial Sector: Crisis Prevention, Containment, and Resolution," Working Papers id:3017, eSocialSciences.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & P. Devereux, Michael & Luintel, Kul B., 1998.
"Productivity and financial sector policies: Evidence from South East Asia,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Michael P. Devereux & Kul B. Luintel, 1995. "Productivity and Financial Sector Policies: Evidence from South East Asia," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001), Department of Economics, Keele University 95/14, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Yelena Kalyuzhnova & George Tridimas, 1998. "Dilemmas of financial development in Kazakstan," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 681-693.
- L. Deidda, 2001. "Financial Institutions' Expertise and Growth Effects of Financial Liberalisation," Working Paper CRENoS 200105, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Khaled A.Hussein, 1995.
"Does Financial Development Cause Economic Growth? Time-Series Evidence from 16 Countries,"
Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001), Department of Economics, Keele University
95/13, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Hussein, Khaled A., 1996. "Does financial development cause economic growth? Time-series evidence from 16 countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 387-411, December.
- Oludele A. Akinboade, 2000. "The relationship between financial deepening and economic growth in Tanzania," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(7), pages 939-950.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1997. "Pace, sequencing and credibility of structural reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1045-1061, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.