Peasant Behaviour towards Risk and Socio-Economic and Structural Characteristics of Farm Households in Bangladesh
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 38 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido, 2005.
"Farm Productivity and Market Structure: Evidence from Cotton Reforms in Zambia,"
5, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Irene Brambilla & Guido G. Porto, 2005. "Farm Productivity and Market Structure. Evidence From Cotton Reforms in Zambia," Working Papers 919, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Brambilla, Irene & Porto, Guido G., 2006. "Farm productivity and marketstructure : evidence from cotton reforms in Zambia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3904, The World Bank.
- Kilima, Fredy & Chung, Chanjin & Kenkel, Philip L. & Mbiha, Emanuel, 2004. "The Impact Of Market Reforms On Spatial Volatility Of Maize Price In Tanzania," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20332, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mohammad Alauddin & Clem Tisdell, 1988. "Patterns and Determinants of Adoption of High Yielding Varieties: Farm-level Evidence from Bangladesh," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 183-210.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & David Crainich & Hervé Leleu, 2008.
"How can allocative inefficiency reveal risk preference? An empirical investigation on French wheat farms,"
2008-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Blancard, Stephane & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Crainich, D. & Leleu, Herve, 2008. "How can allocative inefficiency reveal risk preference? An empirical investigation on French wheat farms," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44208, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Christophe Tavera, 2007.
"More evidence on technological catching-up in the manufacturing sector,"
2007-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Christophe Tavera, 2011. "More evidence on technological catching-up in the manufacturing sector," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(18), pages 2321-2330.
- Irene Brambilla & Guido Porto, 2005.
"Market Structure, Outgrower contracs and Farm Output. Evidence from Cotton Reforms in Zambia,"
NBER Working Papers
11804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irene Brambilla & Guido G. Porto, 2011. "Market structure, outgrower contracts, and farm output. Evidence from cotton reforms in Zambia," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(4), pages 740-766, December.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2006.
"The Effect of an Additional Alternative on Measured Risk Preferences in a Laboratory Experiment in Peru,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2006. "The Effect Of An Additional Alternative On Measured Risk Preferences In A Laboratory Experiment In Peru," Departmental Working Papers 2006-10, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2007.
"Ambiguity Aversion as a Predictor of Technology Choice: Experimental Evidence from Peru,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2007. "Ambiguity Aversion As A Predictor Of Technology Choice: Experimental Evidence From Peru," Departmental Working Papers 2007-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Le & Kono, Yasuyuki & Kobayashi, Shigeo, 2014. "The process of expansion in commercial banana cropping in tropical China: A case study at a Dai village, Mengla County," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 32-38.
- Ahmed, Anwar & Kennedy, John O.S., 1991. "The Effect of Credit Liberalization on Small-Farm Households: The Case of Bangladesh," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 145719, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.