Choice and Efficiency in a Model of Democratic Semi-collective Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 37 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deininger, Klaus, 1995. "Collective agricultural production: A solution for transition economies?," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1317-1334, August.
- Gian Nicola Francesconi & Ruerd Ruben, 2012. "The Hidden Impact of Cooperative Membership on Quality Management: A Case Study from the Dairy Belt of Addis Ababa," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 1(1), pages 85-103, December.
- Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda, 2012. "Farmer Groups, Input Access and Intragroup Dynamics: A Case Study of Targeted Subsidies in Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1197, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O., 2014. "Farmer groups and input access: When membership is not enough," Food Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 37-49.
- Rizov, Marian & Gavrilescu, Dinu & Gow, Hamish & Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2001. "Transition and Enterprise Restructuring: The Development of Individual Farming in Romania," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1257-1274, July.
- Matthieu Delpierre & Catherine Guirkinger & Jean-Philippe Platteau, 2012. "Risk as Impediment to Privatization? The Role of Collective Fields in Extended Agricultural Households," Working Papers, University of Namur, Department of Economics 1211, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.