The Gains from Trade in and out of Steady-state Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 25 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard E. Baldwin, 1992. "On the Growth Effects of Import Competition," NBER Working Papers 4045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis C. Corchon, 2005.
"Trade And Growth: A Simple Model With Not-So-Simple Implications,"
Economics Working Papers
we055424, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Corchón, Luis C., . "Trade and growth: a simple model with not-so-simple implications," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/352, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 1995. "Leisure time, savings and trade patterns A two-country growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 425-434, October.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1998.
"Open access renewable resources: Trade and trade policy in a two-country model,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-209, April.
- James A. Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1996. "Open Access Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-CountryModel," NBER Working Papers 5474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, J.A. & Taylor, M.S., 1995. "Open Acces Renewable Resources: Trade and Trade Policy in a Two-Country Model," UBC Departmental Archives 95-24, UBC Department of Economics.
- Andrew Mountford & Hillel Rapoport, 2006. "The Brain Drain and the World Distribution of Income and Population Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_048, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M., 1997.
"International trade between consumer and conservationist countries,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 267-297, November.
- James Brander & M. Scott Taylor, 1997. "International Trade Between Consumer and Conservationist Countries," NBER Working Papers 6006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.