Do Static Gains from Trade Lead to Medium-Run Growth?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 104 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estevadeordal, Antoni & Taylor, Alan M, 2008.
"Is the Washington Consensus Dead? Growth, Openness, and the Great Liberalization, 1970s-2000s,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6942, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan M. Taylor & Antoni Estevadeordal, 2009. "Is the Washington Consensus Dead?: Growth, Openness, and the Great Liberalization, 1970s-2000s," IDB Publications 9298, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Is the Washington Consensus Dead? Growth, Openness, and the Great Liberalization, 1970s-2000s," NBER Working Papers 14264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2010.
"Growth by Destination (Where you Export Matters): Trade with China and Growth in African Countries,"
ICER Working Papers
22-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2011. "Growth by Destination (Where You Export Matters): Trade with China and Growth in African Countries," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 23(2), pages 202-218.
- Tomasz Brodzicki, 2005. "New empirical insights into the growth effects of economic integration within EU," International Trade 0505014, EconWPA.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 1998. "Growth effects of anticipated trade liberalization and the Baldwin multiplier," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 231-235, May.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2007.
"The Growth Effects of Openness to Trade and the Role of Institutions: New Evidence from African Countries,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2007-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Ndikumana, Léonce, 2007. "The Growth Effects of Openness to Trade and the Role of Institutions: New Evidence from African Countries," MPRA Paper 6189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2010. "Trade, Non-Scale Growth, and Uneven Development," Discussion papers e-10-002, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.