Sales of Corporate Control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Journal of Law, Economics and Organization.
Volume (Year): 9 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://jleo.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ljungqvist, Alexander & Habib, Michel Antoine & Chemla, Gilles, 2007. "An Analysis of Shareholder Agreements," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4112, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jens Köke, 2002. "Dynamics in ownership and ﬁrm survival: Evidence from corporate Germany," MEA discussion paper series 02013, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Maug, Ernst, 2006. "Efficiency and fairness in minority freezeouts: Takeovers, overbidding, and the freeze-in problem," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 355-379, September.
- Köke, Jens, 2001. "Determinants of acquisition and failure: stylized facts and lessons for empirical studies," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-30, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk & Marcel Kahan, 1999. "The 'Lemons Effect' in Corporate Freeze-Outs," NBER Working Papers 6938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk, 1994.
"Efficient and Inefficient Sales of Corporate Control,"
NBER Working Papers
4788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bebchuk, Lucian Arye, 1994. "Efficient and Inefficient Sales of Corporate Control," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(4), pages 957-93, November.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00143911 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heiss, Florian & Köke, Jens, 2001.
"Dynamics in ownership and firm survival: evidence from corporate Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
01-63, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Florian Heiss & Jens Köke, 2004. "Dynamics in Ownership and Firm Survival: Evidence from Corporate Germany," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 10(1), pages 167-195.
- Enrique Schroth & Rui Albuquerque, 2008.
"Determinants Of The Block Premium And Of Private Benefits Of Control,"
2008 Meeting Papers
655, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Schroth, Enrique, 2008. "Determinants of the Block Premium and of Private Benefits of Control," CEPR Discussion Papers 6742, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mike Burkart & Denis Gromb & Fausto Panunzi, 2005.
"Minority blocks and takeover premia,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24663, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mike Burkart & Denis Gromb & Fausto Panunzi, 2006. "Minority Blocks and Takeover Premia," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 162(1), pages 32-49, March.
- Salma Fourati, 2008. "Transferts négociés de blocs de contrôle, bénéfices privés et protection des actionnaires minoritaires," Post-Print halshs-00524890, HAL.
- Koke, Jens, 2002. "Determinants of acquisition and failure: evidence from corporate Germany," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 457-484, December.
- Mello, Antonio S. & Parsons, John E., 1998. "Going public and the ownership structure of the firm," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 79-109, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.