An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (Ii)
AbstractConsidering the context of the international trade in the period 1989-2006, which has suffered dramatically changes, we have continued to analyse the realities marking the Romanian foreign trade after 1989. As a matter of fact, the EU as we have noticed in previous articles, started even in 1990 to have important weights in Romania's imports and exports, these weights surpassing 50% of the total of imports and exports starting with 1995, since when we can say that Romanian has been performing preponderantly economic exchanges with the European Union countries. Thus, in the present paper we continue our "radiography" concerning the general aspects and tendencies of the Romanian External Trade during the years 1990-2006, and their effects upon the Romania's membership to the European Union, by presenting some relevant indicators, such as: the geographical orientation and the Romania's exports and imports to/from EU etc.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics in its journal The Journal of the Faculty of Economics - Economic.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Universitatii str. 1, Office F209, 410087 Oradea, Bihor
Fax: 004 0259 408409
Web page: http://anale.steconomiceuoradea.ro/
More information through EDIRC
Romanian foreign trade evolution; imports; exports; EU accession process; geographical orientation; weight of Romania's exports and imports to/from EU; in the total Romanian exports and imports;
Other versions of this item:
- GIURGIU Adriana, 2010. "An Overview Of The General Evolution Of The Romanian Foreign Trade After 1989, While Trying To Join The Eu (I)," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 53-58, July.
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Feenstra, 2003.
"Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy,"
986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998. "Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert C. Feenstra, . "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Department of Economics 98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Unita Lucian & Straciuc Oreste & Maghiar Teodor Traian & Uivarosan Diana, 2011. "The Production Of Medicines In Romania After 1990. What'S The Reason For Imports?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 124-130, December.
- NEGREA Adrian, 2011. "The Danger Of "Puting All The Eggs In One Basket". Some Concerns Regarding Romania'S External Trade," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 112-117, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.