Unemployment, Social Psychology, and Unemployment Hysteresis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Journal of Post Keynesian Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Snower, Dennis J., 2013.
"Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Dennis Snower, 2013. "Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2013. "Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 7413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elmslie, Bruce & Sedo, Stanley, 1996. "Discrimination, social psychology, and hysteresis in labor markets," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 465-478, August.
- Cole, Kenneth & Daly, Anne & Mak, Anita, 2009. "Good for the soul: The relationship between work, wellbeing and psychological capital," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 464-474, June.
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & Darity, William Jr., 1997. "Unemployment, joblessness, psychological well-being and self-esteem: Theory and evidence," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 133-158.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 1998. "The Relevance of the Marshallian Concept of Normality in Interior and in Inertial Dynamics as Revisited by G. SHACKLE and J. KORNAI," Post-Print hal-00629181, HAL.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005.
"All types of inequality are not created equal: divergent impacts of inequality on economic growth,"
10, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, revised Oct 2005.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "All Types of Inequality are Not Created Equal: Divergent Impacts of Inequality on Economic Growth," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_433, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Bjornstad, Roger, 2006. "Learned helplessness, discouraged workers, and multiple unemployment equilibria," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 458-475, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.