Unemployment, Social Psychology, and Unemployment Hysteresis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by M.E. Sharpe, Inc. in its journal Journal of Post Keynesian Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cole, Kenneth & Daly, Anne & Mak, Anita, 2009. "Good for the soul: The relationship between work, wellbeing and psychological capital," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 464-474, June.
- Snower, Dennis J. & Lechthaler, Wolfgang, 2013.
"Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Dennis Snower, 2013. "Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Snower, Dennis J., 2013. "Worker Identity, Employment Fluctuations and Stabilization Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9478, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elmslie, Bruce & Sedo, Stanley, 1996. "Discrimination, social psychology, and hysteresis in labor markets," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 465-478, August.
- Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & Darity, William Jr., 1997. "Unemployment, joblessness, psychological well-being and self-esteem: Theory and evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 133-158.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005.
"All Types of Inequality are Not Created Equal: Divergent Impacts of Inequality on Economic Growth,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_433, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "All types of inequality are not created equal: divergent impacts of inequality on economic growth," Working Papers 10, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, revised Oct 2005.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 1998. "The Relevance of the Marshallian Concept of Normality in Interior and in Inertial Dynamics as Revisited by G. SHACKLE and J. KORNAI," Post-Print hal-00629181, HAL.
- Bjornstad, Roger, 2006. "Learned helplessness, discouraged workers, and multiple unemployment equilibria," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 458-475, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.