Macroeconomic Implications of “Deep Habits” in Banking
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 42 (2010)
Issue (Month): 8 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2013.
"Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships,"
IMF Working Papers
13/141, International Monetary Fund.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Lending Relationships," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1103, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Giovanni MELINA & Stefania VILLA, 2012. "Fiscal policy and lending relationships," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces12.06, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Gerke, R. & Jonsson, M. & Kliem, M. & Kolasa, M. & Lafourcade, P. & Locarno, A. & Makarski, K. & McAdam, P., 2013.
"Assessing macro-financial linkages: A model comparison exercise,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 253-264.
- Rafael Gerke & Magnus Jonsson & Martin Kliem & Marcin Kolasa & Pierre Lafourcade & Alberto Locarno & Krzysztof Makarski & Peter McAdam, 2012. "Assessing macro-financial linkages: a model comparison exercise," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 110, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Gerke, Rafael & Jonsson, Magnus & Kliem, Martin & Kolasa, Marcin & Lafourcade, Pierre & Locarno, Alberto & Makarski, Krzysztof & McAdam, Peter, 2012. "Assessing macro-financial linkages: A model comparison exercise," Discussion Papers 02/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Airaudo, Marco & Olivero, María Pía, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Counter-Cyclical Credit Spreads," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2014-1, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Luca Sessa & Federico M. Signoretti, 2010.
"Credit and Banking in a DSGE Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 107-141, 09.
- Andrea Gerali & Stefano Neri & Luca Sessa & Federico M. Signoretti, 2010. "Credit and banking in a DSGE model of the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 740, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Villa, Stefania, 2013. "Financial frictions in the euro area: a Bayesian assessment," Working Paper Series 1521, European Central Bank.
- Ji, K., 2013. "Essays on tax policy, institutions, and output," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5928131, Tilburg University.
- Fabio Verona & Manuel M. F. Martins & Inês Drumond, 2011. "Monetary policy shocks in a DSGE model with a shadow banking system," CEF.UP Working Papers 1101, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Airaudo, Marco & Cardani, Roberta & Lansing, Kevin J., 2013. "Monetary policy and asset prices with belief-driven fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1453-1478.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.