Inflation, Personal Taxes, and Real Output: A Dynamic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 23 (1991)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Bullard & Steven Russell, 1998.
"How costly is sustained low inflation for the U.S. economy?,"
1997-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- James B. Bullard & Steven Russell, 2004. "How costly is sustained low inflation for the U.S. economy?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 35-68.
- Finn E. Kydland & D'Ann M. Petersen, 1997. "Does being different matter?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 2-11.
- David Altig, 1992. "An ebbing tide lowers all boats: monetary policy, inflation, and social justice," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q II, pages 14-22.
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1991. "Bracket creep in the age of indexing: have we solved the problem?," Working Paper 9108, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gavin, William T. & Kydland, Finn E. & Pakko, Michael R., 2007.
"Monetary policy, taxes, and the business cycle,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1587-1611, September.
- William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland & Michael R. Pakko, 2006. "Monetary policy, taxes and the business cycle," Working Papers 2004-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michael R. Pakko & William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland, 2005. "Monetary Policy, Taxes, and the Business Cycle," 2005 Meeting Papers 265, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael R. Pakko & William T. Gavin & Finn E. Kydland, 2004. "Monetary Policy, Taxes, and the Business Cycle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 32, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin J. Lansing, 1994. "The welfare effects of tax simplification: a general-equilibrium analysis," Working Paper 9409, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & William T. Gavin, 1991. "A conference on price stability," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 2-9.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & William T. Gavin, 1991.
"Zero inflation: transition costs and shoe-leather benefits,"
9113, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- CHARLES T. Carlstrom & WILLIAM T. Gavin, 1993. "Zero Inflation: Transition Costs And Shoe Leather Benefits," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(1), pages 9-17, 01.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.