The Variability of Inflation Rates across Household Types
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 14 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bart Hobijn & David Lagakos, 2003.
"Inflation inequality in the United States,"
173, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2002. "The Cost of Living Index for Poor Households: The Case of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 25628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Slesnick, Daniel T., 2002. "Prices and Regional Variation in Welfare," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 446-468, May.
- Hyun Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2009. "Measuring the impact of price changes on poverty," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 395-410, December.
- Pavel Hait & Petr Jansky, 2014.
"Inflation Differentials among Czech Households,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp508, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Javier Ruiz Castillo & Eduardo Ley & Mario Izquierdo, .
"Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: Evidence from Spain,"
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Ley, Eduardo & Izquierdo, Mario, 2002. "Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: evidence from Spain," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 137-144, June.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo & Eduardo Ley & Mario Izquierdo, . "Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: Evidence from Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 73, FEDEA.
- Goni, Edwin & Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2006. "Getting realabout inequality : evidence from Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3815, The World Bank.
- Morné Oosthuizen, 2007. "Consumer Price Inflation across the Income Distribution in South Africa," Working Papers 07129, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.