The Variability of Inflation Rates across Household Types
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 14 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slesnick, Daniel T., 2002. "Prices and Regional Variation in Welfare," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 446-468, May.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier & Ley, Eduardo & Izquierdo, Mario, 2002.
"Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: evidence from Spain,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 137-144, June.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo & Eduardo Ley & Mario Izquierdo, . "Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: Evidence from Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 73, FEDEA.
- Bart Hobijn & David Lagakos, 2005.
"Inflation Inequality In The United States,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(4), pages 581-606, December.
- Morné Oosthuizen, 2007. "Consumer Price Inflation across the Income Distribution in South Africa," Working Papers 07129, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Nguyen Viet, Cuong, 2002. "The Cost of Living Index for Poor Households: The Case of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 25628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyun Son & Nanak Kakwani, 2009. "Measuring the impact of price changes on poverty," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 395-410, December.
- Goni, Edwin & Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2006. "Getting realabout inequality : evidence from Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3815, The World Bank.
- Javier Ruiz Castillo & Eduardo Ley & Mario Izquierdo, . "Distributional aspects of the quality change bias in the CPI: Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2000-08, FEDEA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.