Solution methods for the taxi pooling problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 39 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Taxi pooling; Multiple origins/destinations; Mathematical programming; Multiple commodity network flow problem; Lagrangian relaxation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diana, Marco & Dessouky, Maged M., 2004. "A new regret insertion heuristic for solving large-scale dial-a-ride problems with time windows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 539-557, July.
- Chen, Chia-Ho & Ting, Ching-Jung, 2008. "Combining Lagrangian heuristic and Ant Colony System to solve the Single Source Capacitated Facility Location Problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 1099-1122, November.
- Yan, Shangyao & Chen, Hao-Lei, 2002. "A scheduling model and a solution algorithm for inter-city bus carriers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 805-825, November.
- Yan, Shangyao & Lai, Weishen & Chen, Maonan, 2008. "Production scheduling and truck dispatching of ready mixed concrete," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 164-179, January.
- Cortés, Cristián E. & Matamala, Martín & Contardo, Claudio, 2010. "The pickup and delivery problem with transfers: Formulation and a branch-and-cut solution method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(3), pages 711-724, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.