Network effects of intelligent speed adaptation systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 31 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
congestion; driver support systems; dynamic network modelling; intelligent speed adaptation; microsimulation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gipps, P.G., 1981. "A behavioural car-following model for computer simulation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 105-111, April.
- Liu, Ronghui & May, Tony & Shepherd, Simon, 2011. "On the fundamental diagram and supply curves for congested urban networks," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 951-965, November.
- Liu, Ronghui & Van Vliet, Dirck & Watling, David, 2006. "Microsimulation models incorporating both demand and supply dynamics," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 125-150, February.
- Chen Feng Ng & Kenneth Small, 2008.
"Tradeoffs among Free-flow Speed, Capacity, Cost, and Environmental Footprint in Highway Design,"
080904, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Chen Ng & Kenneth Small, 2012. "Tradeoffs among free-flow speed, capacity, cost, and environmental footprint in highway design," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1259-1280, November.
- Ng, Chen Feng & Small, Kenneth, 2011. "Tradeoffs among Free-flow Speed, Capacity, Cost, and Environmental Footprint in Highway Design," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1nz5904j, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.