Habitual travel behaviour: Evidence from a six-week travel diary
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 30 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
habit; travel behaviour; travel diary; variability;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W C Wilson, 1998. "Activity pattern analysis by means of sequence-alignment methods," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(6), pages 1017-1038, June.
- Charles Raux & Tai-Yu Ma & Eric Cornelis, 2011. "Variability versus stability in daily travel and activity behaviour. The case of a one week travel diary," Working Papers halshs-00612610, HAL.
- Kitamura, Ryuichi & Yamamoto, Toshiyuki & Susilo, Yusak O. & Axhausen, Kay W., 2006. "How routine is a routine? An analysis of the day-to-day variability in prism vertex location," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 259-279, March.
- Dick Ettema & Tanja Lippe, 2009. "Weekly rhythms in task and time allocation of households," Transportation, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 113-129, March.
- Cirillo, C. & Axhausen, K.W., 2006. "Evidence on the distribution of values of travel time savings from a six-week diary," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 444-457, June.
- Khandker Habib & Eric Miller, 2008. "Modelling daily activity program generation considering within-day and day-to-day dynamics in activity-travel behaviour," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 467-484, July.
- Arentze, Theo A. & Ettema, Dick & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2011. "Estimating a model of dynamic activity generation based on one-day observations: Method and results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 447-460, February.
- Ron Buliung & Matthew Roorda & Tarmo Remmel, 2008. "Exploring spatial variety in patterns of activity-travel behaviour: initial results from the Toronto Travel-Activity Panel Survey (TTAPS)," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(6), pages 697-722, November.
- Morency, Catherine & Trépanier, Martin & Agard, Bruno, 2007. "Measuring transit use variability with smart-card data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 193-203, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.