Measuring dissimilarity of geographically dispersed space–time paths
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Transportation.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103007
Activity-travel sequences; Sequence alignment method; Spatio-temporal analysis; Geographical movement;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schönfelder, Stefan & Axhausen, Kay W., 2003. "Activity spaces: measures of social exclusion?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 273-286, October.
- Yoram Shiftan & John Suhrbier, 2002. "The analysis of travel and emission impacts of travel demand management strategies using activity-based models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 145-168, May.
- Clarke Wilson, 2008. "Activity patterns in space and time: calculating representative Hagerstrand trajectories," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 485-499, July.
- W C Wilson, 1998. "Activity pattern analysis by means of sequence-alignment methods," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(6), pages 1017-1038, June.
- Staffan Algers & Jonas Eliasson & Lars-Göran Mattsson, 2005. "Is it time to use activity-based urban transport models? A discussion of planning needs and modelling possibilities," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 767-789, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.