Characterizations of the β- and the Degree Network Power Measure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 64 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
symmetric networks; network power; β-measure; degree measure; stationary power distribution; C71; Z13;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Brink, J.R. van den & Slikker, M., 2002. "An iterative procedure for evaluating digraph competitions," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-90188, Tilburg University.
- Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Borm, P.E.M. & Brink, J.R. van den & Owen, G., 2005. "The V L Value for Network Games," Discussion Paper 2005-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Rudolf Berghammer & Harrie De Swart & Michel Grabisch, 2011. "Social networks: Prestige, centrality, and influence (Invited paper)," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633859, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008.
"A model of influence in a social network,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
b08066, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2010. "A model of influence in a social network," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00308741, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008. "A model of influence in a social network," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00344457, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.