Internal slackening scoring methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Theory and Decision.
Volume (Year): 72 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100341
Digraphs; Scoring methods; Invariant method; Fair bets method; Social choice correspondences; D71;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Brink, J.R. van den & Slikker, M., 2002. "An iterative procedure for evaluating digraph competitions," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-90188, Tilburg University.
- Brink, J.R. van den & Borm, P.E.M., 2002.
"Digraph competitions and cooperative games,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-123145, Tilburg University.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Brink, J.R. van den & Levinsky, R. & Slikker, M., 2000.
"On Two New Social Choice Correspondences,"
2000-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giora Slutzki & Oscar Volij, 2006. "Scoring of web pages and tournaments—axiomatizations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 75-92, January.
- Gonzalez-Diaz, J. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Lohmann, E.R.M.A., 2011. "Paired Comparisons Analysis: An Axiomatic Approach to Rankings in Tournaments," Discussion Paper 2011-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.