The future of public efforts to boost entrepreneurship and venture capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Small Business Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100338
Entrepreneurship; Entrepreneurship policy; Innovation; Venture capital; G24; O31; O38; L26;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Magnus Henrekson & Anders Lundström, 2009.
"The Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Moses Abramovitz, 1956. "Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number abra56-1, May.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-90, September.
- Moses Abramovitz, 1956. "Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870," NBER Chapters, in: Resource and Output Trends in the United States Since 1870, pages 1-23 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert Link & John Scott, 2012.
"Employment growth from the Small Business Innovation Research program,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 265-287, September.
- Link, Albert & Scott, John, 2010. "Employment Growth from the Small Business Innovation Research Program," Working Papers 10-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2012.
"Employment growth from public support of innovation in small firms,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 655-678, October.
- Albert N. Link & John T. Scott, 2012. "Employment Growth from Public Support of Innovation in Small Firms," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number eg.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2011. "Employment Growth from Public Support of Innovation in Small Firms," Working Papers 11-17, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Jolanda Hessels & Udo Brixy & Wim Naud� & Thomas Gries, 2014. "Skill Variety, Innovation and New Business Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-011/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Colin Mason & Ross Brown, 2013. "Creating good public policy to support high-growth firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 211-225, February.
- Frederico Roch, 2014. "Does Governmental Support To Innovation Have Positive Effect On R&D Investments? Evidence From Brazil," Anais do XLI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 41th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 165, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bos Jaap W.B. & Stam Erik, 2011.
"Gazelles, Industry Growth and Structural Change,"
018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.