Firm size, opportunities for adaptation and in-house R & D activity in developing countries: the case of Indian manufacturing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1996)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan M. Gallego & Luis H. Gutiérrez & Sang H. Lee, .
"A Firm-Level Analysis of ICT Adoption in an Emerging Economy: Evidence from the Colombian Manufacturing Industries,"
Development Working Papers
362, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Juan Gallego & Luis H. Gutiérrez & Sang H. Lee, 2011. "A firm-level analysis of ICT adoption in an emerging economy: evidence from the colombian manufacturing industries," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009155, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- RenÃƒÂ© Belderbos, 2006. "R&D Activities in East Asia by Japanese, European, and US Multinationals," Microeconomics Working Papers 21887, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pascucci, Stefano & Royer, Annie & Bijman, Jos, 2012. "To Make or to Buy: Is this the Question?," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 15(3).
- Rene Belderbos & Kyoji Fukao & Hyeog Ug Kwon, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights Protection and the Location of Research and Development Activities by Multinational Firms," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-167, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Basant, Rakesh & Mishra, Pulak, . "Concentration and Other Determinants of Innovative Efforts in Indian Manufacturing Sector: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," IIMA Working Papers WP2013-02-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Maria Jesus Nieto & Lluis Santamaria, 2006. "Technological Collaboration: Bridging The Innovation Gap Between Small And Large Firms," Business Economics Working Papers wb066620, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Deepananda Herath & John Cranfield & Spencer Henson & David Sparling, 2008. "Firm, market, and regulatory factors influencing innovation and commercialization in Canada's functional food and nutraceutical sector," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 207-230.
- Galende, Jesus & de la Fuente, Juan Manuel, 2003. "Internal factors determining a firm's innovative behaviour," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 715-736, May.
- Adeoti, John Olatunji, 2012. "Technology-related factors as determinants of export potential of Nigerian manufacturing firms," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 487-503.
- Olfa CHEHAIDER, 2009. "Les Déterminants De L’Activité De Recherche Et Développement Des Entreprises Manufacturières Tunisiennes," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 29, pages 159-179.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2010. "R&D strategy of small and medium enterprises in India: Trends and determinants," MPRA Paper 20951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Puttaswamaiah S., 2006. "Trends and Patterns of Technology Acquisition in Indian Organized Manufacturing: An Inter-industry Exploration," Working Papers id:452, eSocialSciences.
- José Alberto Bayo-Moriones & Gilberto Carvalho-Vasconcelos & Fernando Lera-López, 2005. "A firm-level analysis of differences between adopters and non-adopters of ICT," ERSA conference papers ersa05p645, European Regional Science Association.
- Cátia Pinheiro & Paula Sarmento, 2013. "R&D offshore insourcing in Portugal: drivers and motivations," FEP Working Papers 501, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Katrak, Homi, 2002. "Does economic liberalisation endanger indigenous technological developments?: An analysis of the Indian experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 19-30, January.
- Coppola, Adele & Pascucci, Stefano, 2007. "The Role of Innovations in the Competitive Strategies of Italian Agri-Food Enterprises," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6584, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Sahu, Santosh & Narayanan, K, 2009. "Determinants of Energy Intensity: A Preliminary Investigation of Indian Manufacturing," MPRA Paper 16606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Triguero, Ángela & Córcoles, David, 2013. "Understanding innovation: An analysis of persistence for Spanish manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 340-352.
- Pascucci, Stefano & Royer, Annie & Bijman, Jos, 2011. "Should I Make or Should I Buy? Innovation Strategies and Governance Structures in the Italian Food Sector," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 2(2).
- H. T. Tran & E. Santarelli, 2013. "Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model," Working Papers wp909, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Waheed, Abdul, 2011. "Size, competition, and innovative activities: a developing world perspective," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2003. "Liberalization, Firm Size and R&D performance: A Firm Level Study of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 17079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamukcu, Teoman, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and Innovation Decisions of Firms: Lessons from Post-1980 Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1443-1458, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.