Value relevance of value-at-risk disclosure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
Volume (Year): 29 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102990
Market risk; Value-at-risk; Value relevance; Earnings-returns relation; Stock return volatility; G18; M41;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Li Wang & Pervaiz Alam & Stephen Makar, 2005. "The Value-Relevance of Derivative Disclosures by Commercial Banks: A Comprehensive Study of Information Content Under SFAS Nos. 119 and 133," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 413-427, December.
- Timotheos Angelidis & Alexandros Benos & Stavros Degiannakis, 2007. "A robust VaR model under different time periods and weighting schemes," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 187-201, February.
- Zheng Wang, 2014. "Measuring investors’ assessment of earnings persistence: do investors see through smoothed earnings?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 691-708, May.
- Ruey Tsay & Yi-Mien Lin & Hsiao-Wen Wang, 2008. "Residual income, value-relevant information and equity valuation: a simultaneous equations approach," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 331-358, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.