Residual income, value-relevant information and equity valuation: a simultaneous equations approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
Volume (Year): 31 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=102990
Residual income valuation model; Dynamic linear information model; Agency cost; Bankruptcy cost; M40; G14; M10;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - General
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles M. C. Lee & James Myers & Bhaskaran Swaminathan, 1999. "What is the Intrinsic Value of the Dow?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(5), pages 1693-1741, October.
- Li Wang & Pervaiz Alam & Stephen Makar, 2005. "The Value-Relevance of Derivative Disclosures by Commercial Banks: A Comprehensive Study of Information Content Under SFAS Nos. 119 and 133," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 413-427, December.
- Dechow, Patricia M. & Hutton, Amy P. & Sloan, Richard G., 1999. "An empirical assessment of the residual income valuation model1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 1-34, January.
- Alan Gregory & Walid Saleh & Jon Tucker, 2005. "A UK Test of an Inflation-Adjusted Ohlson Model," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3-4), pages 487-534.
- Fenn, George W. & Liang, Nellie, 2001. "Corporate payout policy and managerial stock incentives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 45-72, April.
- Chee Lim & Patricia Tan, 2007. "Value relevance of value-at-risk disclosure," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 353-370, November.
- Kim, Chang-Soo & Mauer, David C. & Sherman, Ann E., 1998. "The Determinants of Corporate Liquidity: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 335-359, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.