Advancing economic analysis beyond the equilibrium framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Austrian Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100335
Economic growth; Equilibrium; Prosperity; Economic welfare; B250—History of Thought since 1925: Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; B530—Current Heterodox Approaches: Austrian; O400—Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity: General;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian
- of - - -
- Tho - - - - - -
- sin - - - - - -
- 192 - - - - - -
- His - Public Economics - - - - -
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- Het - Public Economics - - - - -
- App - General Economics and Teaching - - - - -
- Aus - General Economics and Teaching - - - - -
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- Gro - Financial Economics - - - - -
- and - - - - - -
- Agg - General Economics and Teaching - - - - -
- Pro - Economic Systems - - - - -
- Gen - Financial Economics - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holcombe, Randall G, 2003. " The Origins of Entrepreneurial Opportunities," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 25-43, March.
- Paul Romer, 1991.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
NBER Working Papers
3210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Desrochers, Pierre, 2001. " Geographical Proximity and the Transmission of Tacit Knowledge," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 25-46, March.
- Herbert Simon & Lindsay McSweeney, 2010. "A Behavioral Model of Rational Choice," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 6.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1975. "An Equilibrium Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1113-44, December.
- Holcombe, Randall G, 1999. " Equilibrium versus the Invisible Hand," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 227-43, November.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Hicks, J. R., 1975. "Value and Capital: An Inquiry into some Fundamental Principles of Economic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198282693.
- Guinevere Nell, 2010. "Competition as market progress: An Austrian rationale for agent-based modeling," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 127-145, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.