The complex role of Karl Menger in the Viennese economic theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of Austrian Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100335
Mathematics; Philosophy; Neopositivism; Austrian school; B25; B31; B40;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Golland, Louise Ahrndt, 1996. "Formalism in Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 1-12, March.
- Bruce Caldwell, 1997. "Hayek and Socialism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(4), pages 1856-1890, December.
- Morgenstern, Oskar, 1976. "The Collaboration between Oskar Morgenstern and John von Neumann on the Theory of Games," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 805-16, September.
- Punzo, Lionello F., 1991. "The School of Mathematical Formalism and the Viennese Circle of Mathematical Economists," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 1-18, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.