Alternative Forms of the Shapley Value and the Shapley-Shubik Index
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 87 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2006.
"Axiomatization of the Shapley value and power index for bi-cooperative games,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
b06023, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Axiomatisation of the Shapley value and power index for bi-cooperative games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00113340, HAL.
- René Brink & Frank Steffen, 2012.
"Axiomatizations of a positional power score and measure for hierarchies,"
Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 757-787, June.
- René van den Brink & Frank Steffen, 2008. "Axiomatizations of a Positional Power Score and Measure for Hierarchies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-115/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christophe Labreuche & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Axiomatisation of the Shapley value and power index for bi-cooperative games," Post-Print halshs-00113340, HAL.
- Ines Lindner, 2008. "A Special Case of Penrose’s Limit Theorem When Abstention is Allowed," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 64(4), pages 495-518, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.