Beneficiaries from Federal Transfers to Municipalities: The Case of Israel
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 76 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Dahm & Amihai Glazer, 2012.
"How An Agenda Setter Induces Legislators to Adopt Policies They Oppose,"
Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS
2012-11-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Matthias Dahm & Amihai Glazer, 2012. "How An Agenda Setter Induces Legislators to Adopt Policies They Oppose," Working Papers 111211, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Herwartz & Bernd Theilen, 2014. "On the political and fiscal determinants of income redistribution under federalism and democracy: evidence from Germany," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 121-139, April.
- Dahm, Matthias & Glazer, Amihai,, 2013.
"A Carrot and Stick Approach to Agenda-Setting,"
2072/222199, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Gil S. Epstein & Avi Weiss, 2009.
"The Why, When and How of Immigration Amnesties,"
2009-24, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Gil S. Epstien & Avi Weiss, 2001.
"A Theory of Immigration Amnesties,"
2001-09, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti, 2005. "Gains from a Redrawing of Political Boundaries: Evidence from State Reorganization in India," Others 0512002, EconWPA.
- Zudenkova, Galina, 2010.
"A Political Agency Model of Coattail Voting,"
2072/151618, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Dahm, Matthias & Glazer, Amihai, 2010. "Repeated Agenda Setting and the Unanimous Approval of Bad Policies," Working Papers 2072/151549, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.