The Growth of Government:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Public Choice.
Volume (Year): 113 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100332
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evan Osborne, 2006. "Corruption and Technological Progress: A Takeoff Theory of Good Governance," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 289-302, September.
- Evan Osborne, 2004. "Corruption and Its Alternatives: A Takeoff Theory of Good Governance," ISER Discussion Paper 0604, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Audun Langørgen & Dag Rønningen, 2004. "Local government preferences, individual needs, and the allocation of social assistance," Discussion Papers 380, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Andrew Pickering & James Rockey, 2007.
"Ideology and the Growth of Government,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
07/599, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Mueller, Dennis C. & Stratmann, Thomas, 2003.
"The economic effects of democratic participation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2129-2155, September.
- Boris Gramc, 2007. "Factors of the Size of Government in Developed Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(2), pages 130-142.
- Stanley Winer & Michael Tofias & Bernard Grofman & John Aldrich, 2008. "Trending economic factors and the structure of Congress in the growth of government, 1930–2002," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 415-448, June.
- Christian Bjørnskov, 2005. "Does Political Ideology Affect Economic Growth?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 133-146, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.