Toward a Fuller Understanding of Nonresident Father Involvement: An Examination of Child Support, In-Kind Support, and Visitation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Population Research and Policy Review.
Volume (Year): 29 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102983
Child Development Supplement; Child support; In-kind support; Nonresident fathers; Panel Study of Income Dynamics; Visitation;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Virginia W. Knox, 1996. "The Effects of Child Support Payments on Developmental Outcomes for Elementary School-Age Children," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(4), pages 816-840.
- Bollinger, Christopher R & David, Martin H, 2001. "Estimation with Response Error and Nonresponse: Food-Stamp Participation in the SIPP," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(2), pages 129-41, April.
- Laura Argys & H. Peters & Jeanne Brooks-Gunn & Judith Smith, 1998. "The impact of child support on cognitive outcomes of young children," Demography, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 159-173, May.
- Alison Aughinbaugh, 2001. "Signals of Child Achievement as Determinants of Child Support," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 140-144, May.
- Johnson, Waldo E., 2001. "Paternal involvement among unwed fathers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6-7), pages 513-536.
- Maria L. Loureiro & Rodolfo M. Nayga, 2007. "Physician's Advice Affects Adoption of Desirable Dietary Behaviors," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 318-330.
- Berger, Lawrence M. & Cancian, Maria & Meyer, Daniel R., 2012. "Maternal re-partnering and new-partner fertility: Associations with nonresident father investments in children," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 426-436.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.