Young unwed fathers of afdc children: do they provide support?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Demography.
Volume (Year): 35 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rebecca Maynard & Walter Nicholson & Anu Rangarajan, 1993. "Breaking the Cycle of Poverty: The Effectiveness of Mandatory Services for Welfare-Dependent Teenage Parents," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1320, Mathematica Policy Research.
- M. A. Pirog-Good & D. H. Good, . "Child support enforcement for teenage fathers: Problems and prospects," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1029-94, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Kalil, Ariel & Mogstad, Magne & Rege, Mari & Votruba, Mark, 2009.
"Divorced fathers’ proximity and children’s long run outcomes: Evidence from Norwegian registry data,"
UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance
2009/29, University of Stavanger.
- Ariel Kalil & Magne Mogstad & Mari Rege & Mark Votruba, 2011. "Divorced Fathers’ Proximity and Children’s Long-Run Outcomes: Evidence From Norwegian Registry Data," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1005-1027, August.
- Ariel Kalil & Magne Mogstad & Mari Rege & Mark Votruba, 2009. "Divorced Fathers’ Proximity and Children’s Long Run Outcomes. Evidence from Norwegian Registry Data," Discussion Papers 589, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Kalil, Ariel & Mogstad, Magne & Rege, Mari & Votruba, Mark, 2010. "Divorced Fathers' Proximity and Children's Long Run Outcomes: Evidence from Norwegian Registry Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Bart Stykes & Wendy D. Manning & Susan L. Brown, 2013. "Nonresident Fathers and Formal Child Support: Evidence from the CPS, NSFG, and SIPP," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(46), pages 1299-1330, December.
- Gina R. Hijjawi & Melvin N. Wilson & Eric Turkheimer, 2003. "An Exploratory Analysis of Father Involvement in Low-Income Families," Working Papers 959, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Julia S. Goldberg, 2011. "Identity Salience and Involvement among Resident and Nonresident Fathers," Working Papers 1323, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.