Adaptive governance as a reform strategy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Policy Sciences.
Volume (Year): 43 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102982
Governance; Reform; Natural resource policy; Climate change policy; The Internet; National security policy; Development aid policy; Health care policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sanjay Reddy & Antoine Heuty, 2008. "Global Development Goals: The Folly of Technocratic Pretensions," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 26(1), pages 5-28, 01.
- Mark Axelrod, 2009. "Adaptive Governance: The Dynamics of Atlantic Fisheries Management," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 9(4), pages 146-148, November.
- Ronald Brunner, 2006. "A Paradigm for Practice," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 135-167, June.
- Ronald Brunner, 2007. "The world revolution of our time: a review and update," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 191-219, September.
- Lance Gunderson & Stephen Light, 2006. "Adaptive management and adaptive governance in the everglades ecosystem," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 323-334, December.
- Abigail York & Michael Schoon, 2011. "Collaboration in the shadow of the wall: shifting power in the borderlands," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 345-365, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.