A fresh look at a policy sciences methodology: collaborative modeling for more effective policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Policy Sciences.
Volume (Year): 42 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102982
System dynamics; Complex systems; Collaborative modeling; Public participation; Interdisciplinary;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mingers, John & Rosenhead, Jonathan, 2004. "Problem structuring methods in action," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 530-554, February.
- Andrew Moxey & Ben White, 1998. "NELUP: Some Reflections on Undertaking and Reporting InterdisciplinaryRiver Catchment Modelling," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 397-402.
- Carol Chetkovich & David L. Kirp, 2001. "Cases and Controversies: How Novitiates Are Trained to Be Masters of the Public Policy Universe," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 283-314.
- Mark Lubell, 2004. "Collaborative environmental institutions: All talk and no action?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 549-573.
- John Randolph & Michael Bauer, 1999. "Improving Environmental Decision-Making Through Collaborative Methods," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 16(3-4), pages 168-191, 09.
- Rebecca M. Hendrick & David Nachmias, 1992. "The Policy Sciences: The Challenge of Complexity," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 11(3-4), pages 310-328, 09.
- Roger Pielke, 2004. "What future for the policy sciences?," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 209-225, December.
- Eefje Cuppen, 2012. "Diversity and constructive conflict in stakeholder dialogue: considerations for design and methods," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 23-46, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.