Estimating Freight Flows for Metropolitan Area Highway Networks Using Secondary Data Sources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Networks and Spatial Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106607
Freight modeling; Truck traffic; Commodity flows;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sungbin Cho & Peter Gordon & James E. Moore II & Harry W. Richardson & Masanobu Shinozuka & Stephanie Chang, 2001. "Integrating Transportation Network and Regional Economic Models to Estimate the Costs of a Large Urban Earthquake," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 39-65.
- Comi, Antonio & Delle Site, Paolo & Filippi, Francesco & Nuzzolo, Agostino, 2012. "Urban Freight Transport Demand Modelling: a State of the Art," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 51, pages 8.
- Joseph Chow & Choon Yang & Amelia Regan, 2010. "State-of-the art of freight forecast modeling: lessons learned and the road ahead," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 1011-1030, November.
- JiYoung Park & Peter Gordon & James Moore & Harry Richardson, 2009. "A two-step approach to estimating state-to-state commodity trade flows," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 1033-1072, December.
- David Novak & Christopher Hodgdon & Feng Guo & Lisa Aultman-Hall, 2011. "Nationwide Freight Generation Models: A Spatial Regression Approach," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 23-41, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.