Asymmetric competition and collection rates differentials: determinants of prices in international telephone service markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal NETNOMICS: Economic Research and Electronic Networking.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102537
Asymmetric competition; International telephony; Traffic imbalance;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cricelli, Livio & Gastaldi, Massimo & Levialdi, Nathan, 2001. "Strategic behaviours in international telecommunications system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 141-149, January.
- Mason, Robin, 1998. "Internet telephony and the international accounting rate system," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 931-944, December.
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage, 2000.
"Market Structure, Competition, and Pricing in United States International Telephone Service Markets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-296, May.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Market structure, competition, and pricing in United States international telephone service markets," MPRA Paper 11161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galbi, Douglas A, 1998. "Distinctive arrangements for international interconnection?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 945-951, December.
- Wright, Julian, 1999. "International Telecommunications, Settlement Rates, and the FCC," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 267-91, May.
- James Alleman & Gary Madden & Scott Savage, 2000.
"Trade imbalance in international message telephone services,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1311-1321.
- Alleman, James & Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Trade imbalance in international message telephone services," MPRA Paper 11157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Witold J. Henisz & Bennet A. Zelner, 2001. "The Institutional Environment for Telecommunications Investment," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 123-147, 03.
- Einhorn, Michael A., 2002. "International telephony: a review of the literature," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 51-73, March.
- Kieron Meagher & Arghya Ghosh, 2004. "Political Economy of Infrastructure Investment: A Spatial Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 561, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.