Industrial Policies in France: The Old and the New
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724
industrial policy; clusters; single market; D78; G28; L50; L52; O33;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy-Making and Implementation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sapir, Andre & Aghion, Philippe & Bertola, Giuseppe & Hellwig, Martin & Pisani-Ferry, Jean & Rosati, Dariusz & Vinals, Jose & Wallace, Helen, 2004.
"An Agenda for a Growing Europe: The Sapir Report,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199271498.
- André Sapir & Philippe Aghion & Giuseppe Bertola & Martin Hellwig & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bernard Lange & José Viñals & Helen Wallace & Marco Buti & Mario Nava & Peter Smith, 2004. "An agenda for a growing Europe: the Sapir report," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8070, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Paul Seabright, 2005. "National and European Champions - Burden or Blessing?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(2), pages 52-55, 08.
- Eric Bartelsman & Stefano Scarpetta & Fabiano Schivardi, 2003. "Comparative Analysis of Firm Demographics and Survival: Micro-Level Evidence for the OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 348, OECD Publishing.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2010. "Phasing Out an Inefficient Venture Capital Tax Credit," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 227-252, September.
- Christian Grabas & Alexander Nützenadel, 2013. "Industrial Policies in Europe in Historical Perspective," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 15, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger, 2007. "Industrial Policy: A Dying Breed or A Re-emerging Phoenix," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 297-323, December.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Sieber, 2009. "Industrial Policy in Austria: From Selective Intervention to a More Systematic Approach," WIFO Working Papers 337, WIFO.
- Holz, Carsten A., 2011. "The unbalanced growth hypothesis and the role of the state: The case of China's state-owned enterprises," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 220-238, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.