Industrial Policies in France: The Old and the New
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724
industrial policy; clusters; single market; D78; G28; L50; L52; O33;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric Bartelsman & Stefano Scarpetta & Fabiano Schivardi, 2003. "Comparative Analysis of Firm Demographics and Survival: Micro-Level Evidence for the OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 348, OECD Publishing.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004.
"Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Seabright, 2005. "National and European Champions - Burden or Blessing?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(2), pages 52-55, 08.
- André Sapir & Philippe Aghion & Giuseppe Bertola & Martin Hellwig & Jean Pisani-Ferry & Bernard Lange & José Viñals & Helen Wallace & Marco Buti & Mario Nava & Peter Smith, 2004.
"An agenda for a growing Europe: the Sapir report,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8070, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ben Clift, 2013. "Economic Patriotism, the Clash of Capitalisms, and State Aid in the European Union," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 101-117, March.
- Christian Grabas & Alexander Nützenadel, 2013. "Industrial Policies in Europe in Historical Perspective," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 15, WWWforEurope.
- Holz, Carsten A., 2011. "The unbalanced growth hypothesis and the role of the state: The case of China's state-owned enterprises," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 220-238, November.
- Farla, Kristine, 2012. "Industrial policy for growth," MERIT Working Papers 039, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Karl Aiginger, 2007. "Industrial Policy: A Dying Breed or A Re-emerging Phoenix," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 297-323, December.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2010. "Phasing Out an Inefficient Venture Capital Tax Credit," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 227-252, September.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Sieber, 2009. "Industrial Policy in Austria: From Selective Intervention to a More Systematic Approach," WIFO Working Papers 337, WIFO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.