Promoting species persistence through spatial association optimization in nature reserve design
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 8 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Spatial optimization; Spatial association; Chance-constrained; Species distribution; C61; Q20;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clemens, Michael A. & S. ReVelle, Charles & C. Williams, Justin, 1999. "Reserve design for species preservation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 273-283, January.
- Williams, Justin C. & ReVelle, Charles S., 1998. "Reserve assemblage of critical areas: A zero-one programming approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 497-509, February.
- S. Roberts & G. Hall & P. Calamai, 2011. "Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization for landscape system design," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 299-326, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.