Hierarchical spatial interaction among the Italian regions: a nonlinear relative dynamics approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 10 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Dendrinos–Sonis model; Regional interaction; Income; Italy; C31; R11; R12;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sandy Dall'erba & Marco Percoco, 2003. "North-south disparities, complementarity and competition within Italy," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(2).
- Suahasil Nazara & Geoffrey Hewings & Michael Sonis, 2006. "An exploratory analysis of hierarchical spatial interaction: the case of regional income shares in Indonesia," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 253-268, September.
- Miguel A M�rquez & Juli�n Ramajo & Geoffrey J D Hewings, 2006. "Dynamic effects within a regional system: an empirical approach," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(4), pages 711-732, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.