An exploratory analysis of hierarchical spatial interaction: the case of regional income shares in Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 8 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Hierarchical interaction; Dendrinos–Sonis model; Indonesia; C5; O1; R1;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Postiglione & Geoffrey Hewings, 2008. "Hierarchical spatial interaction among the Italian regions: a nonlinear relative dynamics approach," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 369-382, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.