Bank Structure Conference Impact Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Financial Services Research.
Volume (Year): 34 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102934
Banking; Financial structure; Bank regulation; Impact study; G20; G28;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert M. Adams & Robert B. Avery & Ron Borzekowski, 2007. "The value of location in bank competition: examining the effect of Wal-Mart branches," Proceedings 1047, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kenneth A. Borokhovich & Robert J. Bricker & Betty J. Simkins, 2000. "An Analysis of Finance Journal Impact Factors," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(3), pages 1457-1469, 06.
- Diana Hancock & Wayne Passmore, 2005. "Basel II competitive implications," Proceedings 974, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Edward J. Kane, 2007.
"Basel II: a contracting perspective,"
1042, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Li Hao & Debarshi K. Nandy and & Gordon S. Roberts, 2007. "How bank regulation, supervision, and lender identity impact loan pricing: a cross-country comparison - summary," Proceedings 1068, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Borokhovich, Kenneth A & Bricker, Robert J & Simkins, Betty J, 1994. " Journal Communication and Influence in Financial Research," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 713-25, June.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Diana L. Fortier, 1986. "Geographic deregulation of banking: an analysis of the impact," Proceedings 136, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Samuel H. Talley, 1983. "Bank capital trends and financing," Staff Studies 122, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James R. Barth & R. Dan Brumbaugh & Daniel Sauerhaft & George H.K. Wang, 1985. "Thrift institution failures: causes and policy issues," Proceedings 68, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Douglas Evanoff & Haluk Unal, 2008. "Introduction to the Special Issue: The Bank Structure Conference through the years," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 93-97, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.