Custodial Fathers-Do they Work More or Fewer Hours?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Family and Economic Issues.
Volume (Year): 27 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=104904
Custody; Father; Working hours;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blau, David M & Robins, Philip K, 1988. "Child-Care Costs and Family Labor Supply," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 374-81, August.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Robert G. Valletta, 1999.
"The Effect of Health Insurance on Married Female Labor Supply,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(1), pages 42-70.
- Thomas C. Buchmueller & Robert G. Valletta, 1996. "The effect of health insurance on married female labor supply," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 96-09, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Blank, Rebecca M, 1988.
"Simultaneously Modeling the Supply of Weeks and Hours of Work among Female Household Heads,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(2), pages 177-204, April.
- Rebecca Blank & Craig Riddell, 1985. "Simultaneously Modelling the Supply of Weeks and Hours of Work Among Female Household Heads," Working Papers 577, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Johnson, William R & Skinner, Jonathan, 1986. "Labor Supply and Marital Separation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 455-69, June.
- Weiss, Yoram & Willis, Robert J, 1985. "Children as Collective Goods and Divorce Settlements," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(3), pages 268-92, July.
- Jiun-Nan Pan & Kuang-Ta Lo & Jr-Tsung Huang, 2008. "Are Rich Earners Time-Privileged in Taiwan? The Evidence from 1981 to 2006," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 584-600, December.
- Nan Astone & Jacinda Dariotis & Freya Sonenstein & Joseph Pleck & Kathryn Hynes, 2010. "Men’s Work Efforts and the Transition to Fatherhood," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 3-13, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.