Why is there Corporate Taxation? The Role of Limited Liability Revisited
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 92 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
corporate taxation; limited liability; H21; H25;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jack Mintz, 1995. "Corporation tax: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 23-68, November.
- de Meza, David & Webb, David C, 1987. "Too Much Investment: A Problem of Asymmetric Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 102(2), pages 281-92, May.
- Ralf Ewert & Rainer Niemann, 2010. "Limited Liability, Asymmetric Taxation, and Risk Taking - Why Partial Tax Neutralities can be Harmful," CESifo Working Paper Series 3301, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anton Miglo, 2007.
"A note on corporate taxation, limited liability, and asymmetric information,"
0704, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- A. Miglo, 2007. "A note on corporate taxation, limited liability, and asymmetric information," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 11-19, September.
- Dreßler, Daniel, 2012. "Form follows function? Evidence on tax savings by multinational holding structures," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-057, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.