AbstractReview of: The Political Economy of Full Employment. Conservatism, Corporatism and Institutional Change. Ed. by Philip Arestis, Mike Marshall. 1997. Edward Elgar: Cheltenham
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics Zeitschrift für Nationalökonomie.
Volume (Year): 68 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
Other versions of this item:
- Helena Nusse & P. Schönfeld & B. Velthoven & H. Sinn & A. Parikh & G. Blomquist & D. Pearce, 1994. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 105-132, February.
- Wolfgang Rieke & Herbert Giersch & Wolf Schäfer & Helmut Reisen & Thomas Mayer & Wolfgang Franz & Michael Stolpe & Shigeto Tsuru & Asim Erdilek & Uwe Siegmund, 1995. "Book reviews," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 131(3), pages 594-617, September.
- Maurice Salles, 2000. "Book review," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 567-569.
- Wolfgang Franz, 1998. "Book Review," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 154(2), pages 466-468, June.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tamim Bayoumi and Barry Eichengreen., 1992.
"Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification,"
Economics Working Papers
92-187, University of California at Berkeley.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," NBER Working Papers 3949, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of European Monetary Unification," CEPR Discussion Papers 643, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1997.
"The taxation of interest in Europe: A minimum withholding tax?,"
1997-73, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Harry Huizinga & Søren Bo Nielsen, . "The Taxation of Interest in Europe: A Minimum Withholding Tax?," EPRU Working Paper Series 97-13, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Horstmann, Ignatius J. & Markusen, James R., 1986. "Up the average cost curve: Inefficient entry and the new protectionism," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3-4), pages 225-247, May.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1992. "Shocking Aspects of Monetary Unification," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt791143kp, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Arrau, Patricio & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1995. "Pensions systems and reform : country experiences and research issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1470, The World Bank.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1990. "Is the European Community an Optimal Currency Area? Optimal Taxation versus the Cost of Multiple Currencies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 419-33, June.
- Gerlinde Sinn & Hans-Werner Sinn, 1994. "Jumpstart: The Economic Unification of Germany," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691728, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.