Advancing the Business and Human Rights Agenda: Dialogue, Empowerment, and Constructive Engagement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 93 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Base-of-the-pyramid; Corporate Social Responsibility; empowerment; constructive engagement; global governance; human rights; stakeholder dialogue;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siew Hong Teoh & Christopher Paul Wazzan & Ivo Welch, 1996.
"The Effect Of Socially Activist Investment Policies On The Financial Markets: Evidence From The South African Boycott,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm70, Yale School of Management.
- Teoh, Siew Hong & Welch, Ivo & Wazzan, C Paul, 1999. "The Effect of Socially Activist Investment Policies on the Financial Markets: Evidence from the South African Boycott," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(1), pages 35-89, January.
- Ivo Welch & Siew Hong Teoh & Paul Wazzan, 1995. "The Effect of Socially Activist Investment Policies on the Financial Markets: Evidence from the South African Boycott," Finance _005, University of California at Los Angeles.
- Alexandra Bernasek & Richard Porter, 1997. "Private Pressure for Social Change in South Africa: the Impact of the Sullivan Principles," Review of Social Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 55(2), pages 172-193.
- Guido Palazzo & Andreas Scherer, 2006. "Corporate Legitimacy as Deliberation: A Communicative Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 71-88, June.
- Knox, Simon & Maklan, Stan, 2004. "Corporate Social Responsibility:: Moving Beyond Investment Towards Measuring Outcomes," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 508-516, October.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 2007. "Business and Human Rights: The Evolving International Agenda," Working Paper Series rwp07-029, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alston, Philip & Robinson, Mary (ed.), 2005. "Human Rights and Development: Towards Mutual Reinforcement," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199284627.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.