Measuring Unethical Consumer Behavior Across Four Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 88 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
consumers; international; misbehavior; unethical; latent class analysis;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Isabelle Prim-Allaz & Bernard Pras, 1999.
"«Friendly» Complaining Behaviors: Toward A Relational Approach,"
- Prim-Allaz, Isabelle & Pras, Bernard, 1999. "«Friendly» complaining behaviors: toward a relational approach," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4279, Paris Dauphine University.
- Muncy, James A. & Vitell, Scott J., 1992. "Consumer ethics: An investigation of the ethical beliefs of the final consumer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 297-311, June.
- Clogg, Clifford C. & Munch, James M., 1984. "Using simultaneous latent structure models to analyze group differences: Exploratory analysis of buying style items," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 319-336, September.
- Tine Bock & Patrick Kenhove, 2010. "Consumer Ethics: The Role of Self-Regulatory Focus," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(2), pages 241-255, December.
- Leonidas Leonidou & Olga Kvasova & Constantinos Leonidou & Simos Chari, 2013. "Business Unethicality as an Impediment to Consumer Trust: The Moderating Role of Demographic and Cultural Characteristics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 397-415, February.
- Kyoko Fukukawa & Christine Ennew, 2010. "What We Believe Is Not Always What We Do: An Empirical Investigation into Ethically Questionable Behavior in Consumption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 49-60, February.
- Gwang-Suk Kim & Grace Lee & Kiwan Park, 2010. "A Cross-National Investigation on How Ethical Consumers Build Loyalty Toward Fair Trade Brands," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(4), pages 589-611, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.