Gender Differences in Double Standards
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 81 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
consumer ethics; double standards; gender; ethical evaluations; ethical beliefs;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeri Jones & Karen Middleton, 2007. "Ethical Decision-Making by Consumers: The Roles of Product Harm and Consumer Vulnerability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 247-264, February.
- Muncy, James A. & Vitell, Scott J., 1992. "Consumer ethics: An investigation of the ethical beliefs of the final consumer," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 297-311, June.
- Syahrul Ahmar Ahmad Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Malcolm Smith & Zubaidah Ismail & Rahimah Mohamed Yunos, 2011. "Internal Whistleblowing Intentions: Influence Of Internal Auditors’ Demographic And Individual Factors," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-051-155, Conference Master Resources.
- Toke Fosgaard & Lars Gaarn Hansen & Marco Piovesan, 2012.
"Separating Will from Grace: An Experiment on Conformity and Awareness in Cheating,"
IFRO Working Paper
2012/15, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Fosgaard, Toke Reinholt & Hansen, Lars Gaarn & Piovesan, Marco, 2013. "Separating Will from Grace: An experiment on conformity and awareness in cheating," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 279-284.
- Wiltermuth, Scott S., 2011. "Cheating more when the spoils are split," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 157-168, July.
- Connie Bateman & Sean Valentine, 2010. "Investigating the Effects of Gender on Consumers’ Moral Philosophies and Ethical Intentions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(3), pages 393-414, September.
- Steven Kaplan & Kurt Pany & Janet Samuels & Jian Zhang, 2009. "An Examination of the Association Between Gender and Reporting Intentions for Fraudulent Financial Reporting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 15-30, June.
- Tine Bock & Patrick Kenhove, 2011. "Double Standards: The Role of Techniques of Neutralization," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 283-296, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.