Meet the Parents: A Parents’ Perspective on Product Placement in Children’s Films
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 80 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
advertising ethics; children; marketing ethics; MES; product placement; parents;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Russell, Cristel Antonia, 2002. " Investigating the Effectiveness of Product Placements in Television Shows: The Role of Modality and Plot Connection Congruence on Brand Memory and Attitude," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 306-18, December.
- Peter Mudrack & E. Mason, 2013. "Ethical Judgments: What Do We Know, Where Do We Go?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 575-597, July.
- Horrigan, David, 2009. "Branded Content: A new Model for driving Tourism via Film and Branding Strategies," MPRA Paper 25419, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Aug 2009.
- Diego Rinallo & Suman Basuroy & Ruhai Wu & Hyo Jeon, 2013. "The Media and Their Advertisers: Exploring Ethical Dilemmas in Product Coverage Decisions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 425-441, May.
- Aysen Bakir & Scott Vitell, 2010. "The Ethics of Food Advertising Targeted Toward Children: Parental Viewpoint," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 299-311, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.