Employment and wage effects of a payroll-tax cut—evidence from a regional experiment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal International Tax and Public Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (2009)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102915
Payroll tax; Labor demand; Tax incidence; Propensity score matching; H22; J23; J32;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Private Pensions
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murphy, Kevin J., 2007. "The impact of unemployment insurance taxes on wages," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 457-484, June.
- Anderson, Patricia M. & Meyer, Bruce D., 1997. "The effects of firm specific taxes and government mandates with an application to the U.S. unemployment insurance program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 119-145, August.
- Ossi KorkeamÃ¤ki, 2011. "The Finnish payroll tax cut experiment revisited, or where did the money go?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p898, European Regional Science Association.
- Giorgio Di Pietro & Toni Mora, 2011. "The effect of the l’Aquila earthquake on labour market outcomes," Working Papers 2011/41, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Pirttälä, Jukka & Selin, Håkan, 2011.
"Tax Policy and Employment: How Does the Swedish System Fare?,"
Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies
2011:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jukka Pirttilä & Hakan Selin, 2011. "Tax Policy and Employment: How Does the Swedish System Fare?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3355, CESifo Group Munich.
- European Commission, 2011. "Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2011: tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability," Taxation Papers 28, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Tuomas Kosonen & Jarkko Harju, 2013.
"The impact of tax incentives on the economic activity of entrepreneurs,"
42, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Kosonen, 2012. "The Impact of Tax Incentives on the Economic Activity of Entrepreneurs," NBER Working Papers 18442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Kosonen, 2012. "The Impact of Tax Incentives on the Economic Activity of Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 1220, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Kosonen, 2013. "The Impact of Tax Incentives on the Economic Activity of Entrepreneurs," CESifo Working Paper Series 4259, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ossi Korkeamäki, 2011. "The Finnish payroll tax cut experiment revisited," Working Papers 22, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Asma Raies, 2012. "Do pro-employment public policies matter?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2442-2452.
- Kari Hamalainen, 2011. "The Evaluation of the Finnish Self Government Experiment," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1170, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.