Will Corporate Income Taxation Survive?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal De Economist.
Volume (Year): 153 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100260
Corporate tax; distortions; effect sizes; tax competition;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor R. Fuchs & Alan B. Krueger & James M. Poterba, 1997. "Why do Economists Disagree About Policy?," NBER Working Papers 6151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- European Commission, 2001. "Company Taxation in the Internal Market," Taxation Studies 0005, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1997.
"Capital-Market Imperfections and Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
5996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2003.
"Foreign Ownership and Corporate Income Taxation: An Empirical Evaluation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2006. "Foreign ownership and corporate income taxation: An empirical evaluation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1223-1244, July.
- Harry Huizinga & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2003. "Foreign Ownership and Corporate Income Taxation: An Empirical Evaluation," Public Economics 0310005, EconWPA.
- Harry Huizinga & GaÃ«tan NicodÃ¨me, 2003. "Foreign ownership and corporate income taxation : an empirical evaluation," European Economy - Economic Papers 185, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Joeri Gorter & Ruud de Mooij, 2001. "Capital income taxation in Europe; trends and trade-offs," CPB Special Publication 30, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, 2004.
"A Multinational Perspective on Capital Structure Choice and Internal Capital Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(6), pages 2451-2487, December.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines, Jr., 2003. "A Multinational Perspective on Capital Structure Choice and Internal Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 9715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "What has been the tax competition experience of the past 20 years?," IFS Working Papers W04/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fullerton, Don & Henderson, Yolanda Kodrzycki, 1989.
"The Marginal Excess Burden of Different Capital Tax Instruments,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 435-42, August.
- Don Fullerton & Yolanda K. Henderson, 1990. "The Marginal Excess Burden of Different Capital Tax Instruments," NBER Working Papers 2353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2002. "Corporate income tax reforms and international tax competition," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 449-495, October.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.